Jobs to be Done and the future of product design
• 1 min read
I recorded a podcast about Jobs to be Done and had the pleasure of speaking to some amazing leaders and experts about how they apply it to their business.
Podcast gusets include:
- David Brear, 11:FS CEO & Former Mettle CEO
- Alan Klement, JTBD expert and author of "When Coffee and Kale Compete"
- Justin Geaney, CPO at Virtual Bank by Standard Chartered
- Peter Collingridge, Director / Global Head, Entrepreneurs in Residence
11:FS | Apple Podcasts
In the podcast we cover the following topics:
- What JTBD actually is
- How impactful it can be when designing digital propositions
- Why it's the key to making your product an integral part of your customer's life
- How it can help to create powerful end to end customer journeys
- Why JTBD is the future of product design
Subscribe to Humanising from Ryan Garner
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.
You've successfully subscribed to Humanising from Ryan Garner
Welcome! You are now a Humanising from Ryan Garner subscriber.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! You are now a paying member and have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.