Jobs to be Done and the future of product design
I recorded a podcast about Jobs to be Done and had the pleasure of speaking to some amazing leaders and experts about how they apply it to their business.
Podcast gusets include:
- David Brear, 11:FS CEO & Former Mettle CEO
- Alan Klement, JTBD expert and author of "When Coffee and Kale Compete"
- Justin Geaney, CPO at Virtual Bank by Standard Chartered
- Peter Collingridge, Director / Global Head, Entrepreneurs in Residence
11:FS | Apple Podcasts
In the podcast we cover the following topics:
- What JTBD actually is
- How impactful it can be when designing digital propositions
- Why it's the key to making your product an integral part of your customer's life
- How it can help to create powerful end to end customer journeys
- Why JTBD is the future of product design
Get the Newsletter
Insights and frameworks for those researching and designing the future.
You've successfully subscribed to Humanising from Ryan Garner
Welcome! You are now a Humanising from Ryan Garner subscriber.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! You are now a paying member and have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.