I strongly believe that if we can fix the bigger issues around digital identity the internet will become much more human-centric. We look at different perspectives and developments in this dynamic space including; decentralisation, self-sovereign identity and the various parties in the ecosystem. We also look at the impact that new digital identity systems can have on the user experience of digital services.
To chew through these topics, I spoke to:
- Jamie Smith - Strategic Engagement Director - Evernym
- Emma Lindley - Senior Director of Digital ID and Money at Visa
- Vinny Lingham - Co-founder and CEO of Civic
- Diane Joyce - CTO for the Post Office Identity Services
- Katryna Dow - Founder and CEO of Meeco
Get the Newsletter
Insights and frameworks for those researching and designing the future.